I don’t know if I miss you, or miss what we used to do.
Never sleeping, always running.
We destroyed everything around us but always kept each other.
It was war
and we were losing from the beginning.
Do I miss you?
Or miss the feeling of the terror and uncertainty?
i ain’t no fortunate one » a Daryl Dixon fanmix [listen]01. Neon Bible - Arcade Fire
02. Pa Pa Power - Dead Man’s Bones
03. Run Boy Run - Woodkid
04. (Ghost) Riders In the Sky - Johnny Cash
05. Kingdom Come - The Civil Wars
06. You’re A Wolf - Sea Wolf
07. Society - Eddie Vedder
08. Hard Time Killing Floor Blues - Chris Thomas King
09. Fortunate Son (Creedence Clearwater Revival Cover) - Cat Power
10. Dead Man’s Bones - Dead Man’s Bones
11. Who Are You, Really? - Mikky Ekko
12. I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow (Instrumental) - John Hartford
13. Through the Dark - Alexi Murdoch
14. Six Weeks - Of Monsters And Men
15. Follow You Down to the Red Oak Tree - James Vincent McMorrow
16. End of the Road - Eddie Vedder
Me: Should I attempt personal blogging again? no generic bullshit hipster tumblr pictures that have nothing to do with anything, just my personal photos/writing?
Tumblr: no one wants to see that shit.